Shaking the bucket

Being confronted with some expensive car repairs has forced a reassessment of my modelling priorities and I’ve decided that all equipment that is not directly of use on Broomloan Yard or Culreoch is going.
Below is the first wave of items.

20140227-081409.jpg

20140227-081429.jpg

20140227-081456.jpg

20140227-081908.jpg

20140227-081925.jpg

20140227-081945.jpg

20140227-082002.jpg

20140227-082022.jpg

20140227-082050.jpg
Only D55 and 45120 have seen any kind of action and all the rest are as new, never having been run.
I’m looking for £65 for the lightweights. All the other diesels and the Fairburn are £50 each. I suggest £5 postage for first class or £8 for special delivery. I’ll make up any difference myself. There will be more locos, stock etc to come later. I feel this is a good moment to downsize!

Advertisements

About maxstafford60093

Scotsman in exile. Lover of Scotland's railways, land, people and culture. Always got an ear for new and interesting music. Politically of the left and most definitely repelled by the shallow and narcissistic. An unlikely jazz-cat mod rocker with punk tendencies; a bit 1968, a bit 1977 with a distracting overdub of 1958... Most often found outdoors with my four legged buddy!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Shaking the bucket

1. p4newstreet says:

Hi Dave

Can I get back to you on the green DLW? Might be good for moor street but I need to ask the guys

I’ll get back to you today if that’s ok?

Jim

Sent from my iPad

2. pete kostka says:

Dave I will take the class 45 D95 if still available please pete

3. penninemc says:

Peaks, meh. Don’t be showing me cheap Peaks now 😉

4. Terry says:

Hi Dave,
    If the Class 46 is still available I’ll take it off your hands.

Cheers
    Terry

5. pete kostka says:

Same for me Dave as well, let me have your e mail and I’ll paypal too.

Cheers Pete

6. pete kostka says:

Hi Dave,
    Any update on models ETA ?

Cheers Pete

7. Hi Dave, bit late to this but worth the question – is the Blue DLW still available? What blue grey mk1s are still available

Cheers
    Graham

8. Sure, I’ll let you know about the coaches later. Pretty sure I can help.

9. That’s fine Graham. Shall we say £120 including postage? I’ll get them away on Tuesday then.